I’m a Good Tipper
Before you start, I’d like to share with you just a couple of my little “issues”:
- My face is really round.
- My eyes are close together.
- My eyebrows are going gray.
- I have a short neck, but an extra chin.
- My lips are too thin.
- I’m very pale. Except when I’m tan.
- My hair is fine at the temples, but thick at the back.
- Nobody has no body like me.
- One ear is just slightly lower than the other.
- I’m allergic to one kind of dye, but I don’t remember which one.
- I like my hair a rich, dark brown, or maybe blond. Redheads are nice.
- I like layers, but not too many layers. Or maybe a lot. Or maybe blunt.
- The back of my head is quite flat.
- I have a cowlick back there, so that spot is even flatter.
- The right side of my hair tends to flip up by itself.
- I like bangs. Long, but not too long. And fringy. You know, like that actress. You know… her. But only in that one movie, not the other one.
- I’m not very good with the blowdryer.
- Humidity makes my hair flop.
- Dry weather gives me the static flyaways. Like rubbing a balloon against my sweater.
- I have a photo here of a style I like. It’s longer than my hair, but the right cut might grow into that.
- I want to subtract a few years. Like twenty.
So now we’re ready.
Give me a hairdo that will correct/conceal/complement all of my little issues.
I know you can do it.
I’m a good tipper.